Solution-oriented, customer-focused, tech-savvy, and agile team member with substantial record in achieving client/stakeholder objectives through business analysis, project leadership, web development and digital marketing.
Skilled in using digital media and tools to scale business operations and revenue.
- Fully automated core business process using a form-based workflow and ticket support system to provide approval, purchase, transmission, and tracking of unique file types required in remote automobile tuning.
- Provided expert consultative platform implementation services for CMS/CRM, eCommerce, property and channel management, event ticketing, MLS/IDX search, Quickbooks, and Google Workspace.
- Secured cross-departmental stakeholder support using focus group feedback to lead redesign of statewide education portal serving over 1.5M students and families.
- Increased company revenue 33% over 16 year average within 12 months by virtualizing internal processes and using MLS data-driven marketing.
- Cross-functional liaison in government and corporate environments with multiple technology solutions adopted across teams, departments, and platforms
- Streamlined content publishing and management for 40+ offices and divisions with tools and education campaigns to reduce delays and increase accountability.
Areas of Expertise
UX, Mobile Design, WordPress & WooCommerce, Social Media, eCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Media Production, Paid Ads, Podcasting & Streaming
Google Workspace, Agile/KanBan Project Management, Business Analysis, Client & Account Support, Event & Project Launches, Team Leadership
Search Engine Optimization, Multimedia Production, CMS/CRM Management, PPC Campaigns, Ad Retargeting & Funnels, Banner Ads, Print, Event Ticketing, Social Media Management, Content Planning
2019 - Present
Leverage superior customer support, business analysis, strategy planning, project management, technology skills, and problem-solving to deliver transformational web solutions that virtualize and accelerate businesses.
- eCommerce implementations, catalog development, payments & shipping, and customer experience.
- Google Marketing Platform optimization for text, voice, social and map. Paid ad campaigns and re-marketing funnels.
- Workflow automations between content management, eCommerce, accounting, and customer support platforms.
- Comprehensive technology reviews, business reporting and strategy planning.
The Real Estate Company
Licensed Agent & Marketing Manager
2010 - Present
Serve as sales agent and marketing manager to support boutique virtual real estate broker. Generate and grow traffic by creating engaging blog/social posts and PPC funnels. Lead weekly, Kanban-style company meetings.
- Improved client experience with responsive, IDX search website, and upgraded infrastructure for performance enhancement.
- Grew authentic and qualified lead volume through implementation of calls-to-action and social registration prompts.
- Navigate and operationalized 5 web, social, and collaboration platforms.
Digital Strategy & Development
2018 - 2019
Led GSK national pharmaceutical brand activation through deployment of integrated digital marketing efforts, cross-team collaboration tools, and best practices.
- Took full ownership for asset management utilizing Veeva Content Lab in compliance with multi-level security and strict DTCPA federal regulations.
- Launched national digital campaign consisting of landing pages, SEO, banner ads, social ads, flyers, and on-page event ticketing with ad retargeting.
- Successfully migrated over 1000 creative assets to enterprise CMS specifically built for life sciences.
2016 - 2017
Conceptualized, redefined, and established digital strategy as well as internal processes to elevate and virtualize end-to-end business operations.
- Executed mobile-friendly website, CRM, online financials, and MLS data-driven targeted marketing resulting in accomplishing 33% increase in revenue above Signature Moving’s 16-year average within 12 months.
Cox Media Group
Front End Developer
2015 - 2016
Utilized collaboration and leadership skills to engage and interact with business owners, product owners, C-suite executives, and senior management to provide cross-functional support and solutions for company-wide CMS migration.
- Intellectualized and developed display class framework and documentation adopted across all Cox Media Group business verticals.
- Spearheaded shared dev resource library to standardize development across business units to decrease lifetime total cost of ownership.
Georgia Department of Education
Content Manager, Web Developer
2009 - 2015
Owned content publishing and reporting throughout all business units, platforms, and channels using Sharepoint, WordPress, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Initiated document versioning tools and education that strengthen data accuracy and increase efficiency up to 63%.
- Acquired stakeholder support to lead Gadoe.org redesign using parent, student, and teacher focus group feedback.
- Liaised between Offices of Technology Services and Communications to ensure timely and accurate public data releases, reports, and updates.
Coldwell Banker Condo Store
Licensed Sales Agent
2007 - 2010
Buyer and seller agent with experience in REO, foreclosure and tenant evictions. Marketing and onsite sales for boutique townhouse communities. Hosted agent caravans and open houses.
Front End Developer
2007 - 2015
Sharepoint web designer/developer for government, corporate and higher education clients and internal projects considered for productization. Visual design lead in team planning sessions and onsite client presentations.
State of Georgia Real Estate Commission
Licensed Salesperson #318657
2007 - 2024